Hogwarts Legacy is increasing in popularity in the gaming industry at a staggering rate, although its meteoric success isn't all that surprising when you examine the game. Gamers can attend Hogwarts as students and study various techniques such as casting spells and growing plants.
There are a slew of strategies you can do to improve your character and make them unique. Cosmetics in Hogwarts Legacy are plentiful and many are fairly inexpensive. Some clothing items and accessories give the player stat bonuses in a certain way.
Is the Whomping Willow in Hogwarts Legacy?
Which Legendary Gear Is the Best in Hogwarts Legacy?
If you want to customize your character, you must first provide them with specific stats other than those found in the game's offense/defense stats, although there are still some great looking items that you can equip them with to stand out in the halls of Hogwarts.
- The Sanguine Mask – With 12 Defense as its base trait, the Sanguine Mask is a perfect look for your character if you want them to have their face concealed. Great for those who like to be stealthy, this accessory certainly gives the impression that your character is up to do no good!
- The Ornate Two-Tone Gloves – These Legendary gloves offer your character 16 Offense, but they are also unique in that they have two different colors. For players looking to spruce up their character a little more, adding this handwear is a great start.
- The Velvet Cloak – Giving your character both fashion and 43 Offense, this cloak is a great look for your character if you still want to fit in style wise amongst the other students in Hogwarts. Comfortable and classy, the velvet cloak is the perfect pick for any witch or wizard.
- The Emerald Bloom Scarf – Giving you 30 Offense, this scarf is a commendable choice for your neckwear in the game. Additionally, this scarf is especially appealing to Ravenclaw players due to its coloring, so if you are running that House in your current playthrough, be sure not to miss this cosmetic.
- The Gold Dragon-Eyed Spectacles – We have truly saved the best for last with this special eyewear, which provides 32 Defense to its user. The gold tint on the glasses really makes your character look sophisticated, and shows off your wealth in the process too. These spectacles should be on everyone’s must-have list in Hogwarts Legacy, if only for their great look.
We hope you enjoyed this guide on Hogwarts Legacy's best gear! Be sure to follow the Gamer Journalist's Facebook page for more information on the guides for How to Learn Petrificus Totalus and How to Learn Lumos in Hogwarts Legacy.