In NBA 2K23, 2K released a new set of takeover agendas for MyTeam. Users can now grind toward a 93 OVR Takeover player item of current Warriors guard/forward and former Philadelphia 76er, Andre Iguodala.
Andre Iguodala's Secret Weapon in NBA 2K23 MyTeam
Players must complete five separate Agendas in order to get the Iguodala takeover in MyTeam. These Agendas are cumulative objectives that must be completed by playing across MyTeams' many online and offline modes.
Here's a look at the five Agendas, as well as their rewards:
- Win 35 Clutch Time Offline games (reward is Historic Trophy Case Pack)
- Win 35 Triple Threat Offline games (reward is Moments Trophy Case Pack)
- Win 25 Triple Threat Online games (reward is Current Trophy Case Pack)
- Win 25 Clutch Time Online games (reward is Historic Trophy Case Pack)
- Win 15 Unlimited games (reward is Moments Trophy Case Pack)
These Agendas are exactly the same as those used by Lamar Odom to take over.
Our advice is to begin with the offline games. Although you will need to win more games than on the internet, these should be relatively easy. That is especially true if you are just starting to build your roster in MyTeam. That way, you should be able to get enough Agendas done to get some higher-rated cards, as well as the rewards from playing the offline modes.
Andre Iguodala, the 93 OVR Takeover, will be presented to players upon completion of the five assignments. This card will leave the MyTeam Agendas on September 23.