Players should follow these steps in order to complete the Hogwarts Legacy The High Keep mission: Battlements.
- Use Depulso to spin the mechanism and open the gate.
- Cast Wingardium Leviosa to move the crate into position by the broken wall
- Finally, use Levioso (not Wingardium Leviosa) to make the crate float before climbing on top and scaling the wall.
Many Harry Potter enthusiasts don't consider making an object float before climbing on it.
To help you out, here's our complete guide to Climbing the Battlements:
- Head to the right and climb up the castle walls.
- Cast Depulso on the wall mechanism near the gate on the left.
- Once the gate is lifted, use Accio to pull the crate towards you.
- Use Wingardium Leviosa or other spells to move the crate to the right, in front of the broken wall.
- Cast Levioso on the crate.
- Climb onto the floating crate and jump up the wall to climb it.
You've successfully Climbed the Battlements in Hogwarts Legacy! However, here's how to Enter the Gatehouse and Open the Main Gate.
Do you want to know what's next in Hogwarts Legacy? Here's the whole mission list.
- Move along the battlements and destroy the wooden pallet with Depulso or another destructive spell.
- Before entering the newly-uncovered hole, head around the corner and use Accio to move the crate towards you.
- Then, enter the wooden pallet hole and cast Depulso on the switch inside several times until the metal gate moves as far as it can go.
- Cast Accio on the handle behind the gate to open the main gate.
Natsai Onai will be able to enter the castle and join you!
Don't forget to check out our Guide to Finding All the Demiguise Moons in Hogwarts Legacy.
If you want to unlock every locked door around the castle, you'll need them.