Anvils are helpful in Minecraft for renaming, reparing, and combining enchantments. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to construct an anvil.
Minecraft's primary objective is to collect raw materials. You'll need tools such as a crafting table, a blast furnace, a smithing table, and a beacon to properly utilize them.
Anvil is a Minecraft accessory that allows you to repair old items and rename favorite tools.
Here's a short tutorial on how to make an anvil in Minecraft.
- Items required to make an anvil in Minecraft and how to get them
- How to craft an anvil in Minecraft
- How to use an anvil in Minecraft
How to Get Minecraft Items Required to Make an Anvil
In Minecraft, you'll need these items to construct an anvil:
- Crafting table
- 3x Blocks of Iron (equal to 27 Iron Ingots)
- 4x Iron Ingots
Making a crafting table in Minecraft is very simple. Almost every biome in the game has trees that you can chop for wooden logs. Put these logs into a 22 crafting grid to get planks. Then, place four wooden logs in a 22 crafting grid to get a crafting table.
If you put the crafting table on the ground, you'll be able to use the 33 crafting grid, with which you can make a ton of items, such as buckets, shields, compasses, and lead.
Iron in Minecraft's Java or Bedrock edition is between Y=80 and Y=320. Ideally, you should be looking around levels 230-255. With a stone pickaxe or a better tool, you can break iron ore.
- Read More: How to beat Minecraft
After that, heat iron ore in a furnace to obtain iron ingots. Lastly, place nine ingots in the 33 crafting grid to obtain one iron block.
Now that you have all the equipment to make an anvil, let's take a look at the crafting technique.
Minecraft: How to Make an Anvil
To make an anvil in Minecraft, place an iron ingot in the upper row of a 33 crafting grid. Then, place an iron ingot in the middle slot and fill the bottom row with three iron ingots.
In this image, the same thing is shown:
In Minecraft, how do I use an anvil?
Place anvil on the ground to open Minecraft's GUI that includes two sections. You may also perform these functions with it:
- Place two enchantment books in an anvil’s sections to combine their enchantments.
- Place the same enchantment books in both sections of an anvil to upgrade the enchantment’s level.
- Place a tool you want to repair in the left section and another tool of the same material to repair it. You can also place ingots of the same material to repair a tool.
- Place a tool you want to rename in the left section of an anvil and type the desired name in the Repair & Name bar. Move the item to your inventory to confirm the renaming.
Making an anvil in Minecraft is a fairly straightforward undertaking, and this guide will assist you in completing one. Similar content may be found in our crafting guides for maps, spyglasses, fireworks, cake, armor, boat, TNT, fence, and elevators.
Mojang's Image Credits