Subway Surfers is a fast-paced endless runner game that is available on both Android and iOS. With so many years under its belt and with numerous improvements that allow you to have different boards, characters, and areas to run through, the objective remains the same: run through everything without getting hurt or caught.
How to Hack or Modify Subway Surfers
There are a variety of approaches to modding Subway Surfers. All of these approaches are different for both Android and iOS. Some methods are more straightforward than others. Let's take a look at them.
The easiest way to hack Subway Surfers is to obtain a modded version. This gives you unlimited coins and keys, so you can acquire all of the boards and characters you wish to have. The disadvantage of using a third party.apk is that it will not automatically update. So, you will have to manually download the updated.apk when an update comes out.
Subway Surfers will require your PC to run it, just like Android: Verification has a few additional steps:
- Download modded Subway Surfer file on your PC
- Download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC
- Connect your phone to your PC and open Cydia Impactor
- Drag the .ipa file over Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID credentials, fill them in before proceeding to sideload the .ipa to your iOS device
- After installation is complete, go to Settings, General, Device Management, and find the profile associated with your Apple ID and open it. Tap Trust and that's it.
Cydia Impactor is also used to sideload dozens of other applications on a non-jailbroken iOS device. The procedure is the same, and involves downloading and completing the rest of the steps. Third-party app downloads and installation are always dangerous. Always take caution when doing so!
On Pro Game Guides, check out How to Get the Most Point in Subway Surfers.