In Season 2, players will be able to earn exclusive rewards as they progress through the Skill Divisions. Here's how to get each Ranked Play reward in Modern Warfare 2.
Players are eager to experience full-fledged Ranked Play in Modern Warfare 2 Season 2. The competitive mode will allow players to play like CDL pros as they progress through the Skill Divisions and Ranks.
Through Ranked Play rewards, Modern Warfare 2 players will have a fantastic opportunity to showcase their Call of Duty abilities.
Modern Warfare 2's Ranked Play rewards are listed here, as well as how to obtain them in Season 2.
- Modern Warfare 2 Season 2 Ranked Play rewards
- What are Seasonal Win Rewards in Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play?
- Can Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play rewards be used in Warzone 2?
Rewards for Modern Warfare 2 Season 2 are ranked.
Players who have a new Calling Card every five Ranks in Modern Warfare 2 will be eligible for a number of additional rewards, listed below.
- Rank 5: “Ranked Competitor” Operator Skin Pack, one “Home” version and one “Away” version awarded for both the Male and Female CDL Operators
- Rank 15: Pro Issue Sidearm Blueprint, which has similar attachments to what is used at the highest level of competitive play.
- Rank 30: New Gun Screen that tracks Ranked Play wins.
- Rank 40: Pro Issue Combat Knife Blueprint, which is another popular competitive Secondary weapon.
- Rank 50: “Ranked Veteran” Operator Skins (Home and Away) awarded to Male and Female CDL Operators, proof of your commitment to Ranked Play no matter your Skill Division
The above bonuses have nothing to do with Skill Divisions, thus all players may earn these rewards from the Bronze Division to Iridescent.
These two factors are separate in case you missed out on our guide to Ranked Play Skill Divisions and Ranks. Players will earn a star after each Ranked Play victory, and accumulating stars will allow you to climb from Rank 1 to 50.
Players in Modern Warfare 2 will also earn Skill Division rewards based on their highest Skill Division total in a season:
- Bronze: Emblem
- Silver: Emblem
- Gold: Two Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- Platinum: Two Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- Diamond: Two Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- Crimson: Two Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- Iridescent: Two Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- Top 250: Two Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- #1 Ranked Play player: Two Operator Skins, and one-of-a-kind exclusive Animated Calling Card and Emblem
In Modern Warfare 2, how are Seasonal Win Rewards calculated?
Ranked Play in Modern Warfare 2 is delivering more rewards than ever before, and players will also have the chance to earn Seasonal Win Rewards. These rewards will change with each season.
Season 2 of Modern Warfare 2, Ranked Play will include a Sticker, SMG Blueprint, Charm, Decal, Loading Screen, and an exclusive camo.
Once we know more, we'll continue to improve this section. but here's what we know so far about the incentive requirements:
- 5 wins: Sticker
- 10 wins: SMG Blueprint
- 100 wins: Exclusive weapon camo
Can Warzone 2's Ranked Play rewards from Modern Warfare 2?
In Warzone 2, you may equip all of Modern Warfare 2's Ranked Play rewards. This makes the Ranked Play grind a worthwhile experience for those who also enjoy battle royale gameplay.
The ability to place your Ranked Play points in Al Mazrah and Ashika Island is a great way to instill fear into the hearts of your foes. This is particularly true for those who wish to wear an Iridescent or Top 250 Operator skin.
Check out some of our other guides for further information.
Modern Warfare 2's Best Guns | How to Get Modern Warfare 2 Twitch Drops | How to Play Modern Warfare 2 on Steam Deck | Are Modern Warfare 2 servers down? | Do Warzone Double XP tokens carry over to MW2? | Does Modern Warfare 2 have a Tactical Nuke Killstreak?
Activision's Image Credit