When Roblox Creature Chaos strikes, players play as either humans or creatures. During the day cycle, the human players must prepare their defenses, building structures that will be difficult for the creatures to climb or destroy. At night, the Humans try to survive for six minutes as the creatures attack.
Creature Chaos rewards resources (such as points and tokens) that can be spent on weapons, armor, items, blocks, and additional slots. Boosts may also make it easier to earn resources in the game.
Why not check out some of the other Codes pages for other games such as Creatures Tycoon, Survive the Killer – Knives, coins, XP, Survival Zombie Tycoon, and Build Tower Simulator?
The Complete List of Creature Chaos Codes
Here's a look at all the working Creature Chaos codes.
- UPDATE3—Redeem for 350 Tokens and 100 Points (New)
- TRICKORTREAT—Redeem for 300 Tokens and 150 Points
These Creature Chaos codes no longer work.
- There are no expired codes for Creature Chaos.
How do I redeem Creature Chaos codes?
In Creature Chaos, redeeming codes for free rewards is straightforward.
What are the methods to obtain more Creature Chaos codes?
So bookmark this page and return to this page often when you need to keep up with our Creature Chaos codes list. The best places to start are by joining the Creature Chaos Roblox Group and Discord Group, and by following them on Twitter.
Creature Chaos codes must be entered exactly as you see them, even if you don't like the capitalization at all. We always encourage you to copy and paste the codes directly into the text box to avoid typos or mistaking a letter for a number.
If you've checked and double-checked and a code doesn't work, it's likely that the code has expired. Most Roblox codes have an expiration date. Please update our guide as soon as you see it.
In the midst of Creature Chaos, building robust structures is critical.
The key to surviving as humans in Creature Chaos is constructing structures that will keep you and your coworkers alive. Here are a few key building strategies to follow:
- A deep outer wall: Build a deep wall too high to jump over around some central structures. Unless the creatures are well organized, this will keep them busy for the first few minutes.
- Tall structures with multiple columns: Inside your wall, build high. But make sure you have enough columns to withstand a few of them being blown up. The last thing you need is for your buildings to fall on the first explosion!
- Offense is the best defense: There is little point hiding within your walls until it is too late. Try to group with other humans and take out weak creatures before they can do any damage.
What is Creature Chaos?
Creature Chaos is a game between two opposing sides, the humans and the creatures. The twist is, you don't know which side you'll be on during the day. However, some players switch sides and try to defeat the creatures. Even if you are defeated as a creature, the game isn't over as you can continue to destroy human structures and players.
In our Roblox Game Codes post, we have a slew of exclusive codes for other games! You can also receive a lot of free stuff on our Roblox Promo Codes page.