Before Harry Potter entered the famous school of witchcraft and wizardry, Hogwarts Legacy allows you to immerse yourself in the world of magic. The latter is your vehicle that you'll use for transport as well as for fulfilling quests. However, many players encounter a problem with the second upgrade.
How to Get Hogwarts Legacy Broom Upgrade 2
If you're experiencing a broom upgrade bug in Hogwarts Legacy, here's how to resolve it. Complete the "In the Shadow of Mine" mission that's part of the main quest. That's when Broom Upgrade 2 will be unlocked.
- Completethe Flight Test quest.
- To do that, you must win the second flying time trial against Imelda Reyes.
- Head to Alabie Weekes, the owner of Spintwitches Sporting Needs shop in Hogsmeade. It's the place where you can buy and improve brooms in Hogwarts Legacy.
- Inform him of your trial's success and he'll begin working on the broom upgrade.
- Complete the In the Shadow of Mine quest, which is part of Sebastian's quest line, to unlock the Broom Upgrade 2. You'll also get an owl when the upgrade becomes available for purchase.
- Now you're ready for the third race, which unlocks the Broom Upgrade 3.
Although the Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world game, it remains a single-player game in which your progress is linked to your main quest progress. If you get stuck again with some updates or have an area that's locked, try moving the main story first.
On Pro Game Guides, learn Can you customize your Broom in Hogwarts Legacy.