Mystery Gifts are special items created by the developers to teach Pokémon journeys that are a little easier. They are available in every mainline game and do not require players to purchase a Nintendo Switch Online Membership subscription to claim them.
A Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Mystery Gift may contain a number of items, from Pokémon to items. Sometimes, the developers give away cool things, like legendaries, months after the game is released. While they can't be traded, they're still useful as a collection item.
Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes for Pokémon
All of the working Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift codes are here. What we got when entering them
- L0VEL0VEL0VE—Redeem for Two Love Balls (New)
- HAPPYVALENT1NE—Redeem for a Destiny Knot (New)
- LETSTERA—Redeem for TM171: Tera Blast (New)
- TOKUSE1STUDY—Redeem for an Ability Capsule
- Get via Internet—Redeem for Flying Tera Type Pikachu
- Get via unique code if you pre-ordered the game in Nintendo e-Shop—Redeem for Adventure Set
- Get via unique code if you bought the Double Pack — Redeem for 100 Pokéballs
These are expired Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Mystery Gift codes.
- 1TSUPT0Y0U—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- G0FR1ENDLYSH0P—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- BEFASH10NLEADER—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- ENJ0YG0URUMET—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- MAKEWA2AMACH1NE—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- READY4RA1D—Redeem for 20k LP
- HAJ1ME0R1G1NAL—Redeem for 10x Peanut Butter, 10x Prosciutto, 10x Hamburger, 10x Cream Cheese, 10x Noodles & Rice
How to Use Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
To redeem codes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet, follow the following steps.
You may now choose from two methods: through the Internet and via codes; those that are locked behind codes are for trainers who purchased items beyond the base game, event freebies, or competition rewards.
How can you get more codes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet?
Any Pokémon game's designers may periodically distribute certificates that may be claimed by any trainer. Check the official social accounts (such as Twitter) to see if there are any. You may receive them by selecting the via Internet option in the Mystery Gift menu.
In Pokémon Scarlet & Violet, no codes are publicly distributed. You may receive a couple for participating in an online event, visiting a real-life Pokémon Center, and other methods.
Most Pokémon Scarlet & Violet codes are unique and may only be claimed once. It's possible that your code isn't working correctly or it has already been claimed. There's also the possibility you've entered the incorrect code by accident.
How to Unlock a Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift
When you launch Poké Portal and the Mystery Gift menu, they won't automatically be available. You first must progress through the story until you're permitted to explore Paldea freely. The Picnic menu will also be available at the same time as Poké Portal.
What are the meanings of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet is an open-world role-playing game set in the vast lands of Paldea. With legendary figures Koraidon and Miraidon accompanying you, your goal is to explore the region and seek out your own "treasure." The game has three main stories that you may choose to tackle in whatever order.
Pro Game Guides has a slew of codes for other games! For example, you can check out Disgaea RPG Codes and Anime Story Codes! Keep up to date on all things gaming.