Wild Hearts is a new twist on the genre for hunters who prefer a good hunting adventure. The game is set in a world where giant, nature-infused beasts roam freely, and players must employ modern methods to hunt them down.
The game includes two different versions, but in-game bonuses are included when you pre-order either one.
- The Ferocious Kemono emote.
- Poker Face chat stamp.
- Just Woke Up chat stamp.
- Praying chat stamp.
- Besties chat stamp.
- Sleepy chat stamp.
What are the different versions of Wild Hearts?
The standard edition and the Karakuri edition are both available pre-ordered. The standard edition includes everything you need to know about Wild Hearts.
- A copy of Wild Hearts.
- Ferocious Kemono emote.
- 5 chat stickers: Poker Face, Just Woke Up, Praying, Besties, and Sleepy.
- 3 additional emotes - Fighting Spirit, Grovel, and Conch.
- A decorative Tsukumo Lantern.
- A complete armor set of the Karakuri Samurai.
- A complete armor set of the Karakuri Ninja.
These bonuses are mostly cosmetic in nature, yet they still offer players a fun way to express themselves in-game! Get ready to embark on a thrilling journey through Feudal Japan in Wild Hearts!
Only on Pro Game Guides, find out how much time is Wild Hearts playable?