Sucrose, the Mondstadt alchemist, is one of Genshin Impact's least-used characters. She packs quite a punch with her area damage and crowd control anemo abilities. For those of you who want to build a strong Sucrose character, we have got you covered. Here's the best Sucrose build right now in Genshin Impact.
Sucrose is given an additional charge of her elemental skill ability at the first constellation. It does not mean she is useless without a constellation, though. You will find her much more effective when you roll a duplicate!
Genshin Impact's Best Sucrose Build
Here's the best Sucrose stats, weapons, and artifacts to focus on at the moment.
- Stats: ATK%, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge
- Weapons: Sacrificial Fragments
- Artifacts: Wanderer’s Troupe, Instructor, Viridescent Venerer
Genshin Impact's best Collei build is
To boost Sucrose's damage numbers, you should focus on ATK% and CRIT%. Additionally, you may want to include a little Energy Recharge as a minor stat to aid with your ability cooldowns.
We prefer to use the Sacrificial Fragments four-star catalyst since it has a 40% chance to end a skill cooldown after hitting an opponent with it. It has also base ATK and Elemental Mastery stats, which is ideal for Sucrose.
The Instructor set is an excellent way to get artifacts in the early game. It also increases Sucrose's damage output by 80 Elemental Mastery. Wanderer's Troupe is another good option for those of you who have Adventure Rank 40. It allows you to mix and match both sets for a combined 160 Elemental Mastery boost.
You may also want to include an increase to Anemo's damage item in your cup Artifact slot, which might be suitable for your playstyle. Others may want to use the Exile artifact set for enhanced energy recharge.
When you can get more powerful sets, we suggest buying the Viridescent Venerer set on Sucrose. The two-piece set boosts Anemo DMG by 60% and decreases enemy Elemental Resistance to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10 seconds.
The Noblesse Oblige set, which is for those who are constructing Sucrose as a purely support role, is an excellent choice. After using an Elemental Burst, all party members' ATK increased by 20% for 12 seconds.
- Clustered Vacuum Field: Astable Anemohypostasis Creation 6308 gains one additional charge.
- Beth – Unbound Form: The duration of Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II is increased by two seconds.
- Flawless Alchemistress: Increases the level of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation – 6308 by three.
- Alchemania: Every seven normal and charged attacks, Sucrose reduces the cooldown of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation – 6308 by one to seven seconds.
- Caution – Standard Flask: Increases the level of Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II by three.
- Chaotic Entropy: If Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II triggers an Elemental Absorption, all party members gain a 20% Elemental DMG Bonus for the corresponding absorbed element during its duration.