Clash is a fun way to challenge yourself in League of Legends. We will let you know when it will take place.
Everyone who has no time for professional teams, but wants to compete against each other in League of Legends will need to take part in this tournament. Please see the schedule below to learn more about when the clash tournament will take place and how to participate.
Playing Clash you can unlock cool skins, emotes, and icons. Even if you don't win you can still get some rewards! So grab four of your best League of Legends pals and prepare to participate in Clash!
When is the Next Clash Tournament?
The next Clash tournament will be the Worlds Clash.
The tournament will take place on October 1 and 2, 2022, as well as on October 15 and 16, 2022. Team formation for the first weekend starts September 26, 2022, and the second weekend will be on October 10, 2022.
Riot Games has provided an extensive FAQ if you still have questions about Clash!
The Worlds Clash tournament will also include some additional prizes and a special Worlds Loot Capsule, which is what you may receive in the Worlds Clash Capsule:
- For Worlds Clash participants with premium tickets who finish between 1 - 7 place: (1) Championship Skin Permanent
- For all Worlds Clash participants (premium and basic tickets) who finish 1st place: (1) Worldas Event Capsule
- For Worlds Clash participants with premium tickets who finish between 8 - 15 place: (1) Championship Skin Shard
When Are All the Clash Dates in 2022?
|Ionia Cup||Week 1||February 14||February 19 and 20|
|Week 2||February 28||March 5 and 6|
|Freljord Cup||Week 1||March 14||March 19 and 20|
|Week 2||March 28||April 2 and 3|
|Piltover Cup||Week 1||April 11||April 16 and 17|
|Week 2||April 25||April 30 and 1 May|
|MSI||Week 1||May 9||May 14 and 15|
|Week 2||May 16||May 21 and 22|
|Demacia Cup||Week 1||June 6||June 11 and 12|
|Week 2||June 20||June 25 and 26|
|Shadow Isles Cup||Week 1||July 4||July 9 and 10|
|Week 2||July 18||July 23 and 24|
|Week 1||August 1||August 3 and 4|
|Week 2||August 15||August 20 and 21|
|Noxus Cup||Week 1||August 29||September 3 and 4|
|Week 2||September 12||Setember 17 and 18|
|Worlds Clash||Week 1||September 26|
October 1 and 2
|October 15 and 16|
|TBA||Week 1||November 14||November 19 and 20|
|Week 2||November 28|
December 3 and 4
Cup of Zaun
October 1 and 2 are the first and second weekends in a row.
Week 2 of the Olympics
The 10th of October is the first day of winter.
The 3 and 4th of December are both holiday weekends.
Cup of Zaun
The 1 and 2 of October will be the first and 2nd of October.
The 10th of October is the anniversary of the first day of the school year.
The 3 and 4th of December are the first and last days of December.
What is LoL Clash?
Clash is a competitive tournament in which eight teams compete against each other in three rounds of Summoner's Rift. The teams consist of five players who compete against other teams with players in their Elo. The tournament groups are broken down into tiers 1-4 to avoid unpleasant encounters.
- Be level 30.
- Have completed all placement matches in Ranked for Summoners' Rift.
- Your "League" account must have been verified by SMS (this new function only applies to Clash).
- Buy a clash ticket: standard ticket 975 BE or 195 RP, premium ticket 975 RP.
Once you have completed all of this, you may create your ownClash team, or be invited to a Clash team. Teams are then assigned to a class, with class 1 being the highest and class 4 being the lowest.
How Long is a Clash Tournament?
A clash tournament always has at least three games. Regardless of whether or not you win or lose the first game, you will always be redirected to a lower or higher bracket. The only difference is the rewards, which are superior in the "Winner Bracket" than in the "Losers Bracket."
What Are the ClashPrizes?
Basic Ticket Orb
- 8th Place 3 Win XP Boost, 1 Logo
- 7th Place Mystery Icon, 1 Logo
- 6th Place Mystery Icon, 1 Logo
- 5th Place 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Icon, 1 Logo
- 4th Place 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Icon, Mystery Emote, 1 Logo
- 3rd Place 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Icon, Mystery Emote,1 Basic Ticket, 1 Logo
- 2nd Place 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Icon, Mystery Emote, 975 Skin Shard,1 Basic Ticket, 1 Logo
- 1st Place 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Emote, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1 Chibi Icon, 1 Basic Ticket, 1 Logo
Premium Ticket Capsule
- 8th Place 1 Basic Ticket, 500 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 7th Place 1 Basic Ticket, 500 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 6th Place 1 Basic Ticket, 500 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 5th Place 1 Basic Ticket, 500 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 4th Place 1 Basic Ticket, 750 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 3rd Place 1 Basic Ticket, 750 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1820 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 2nd Place 1 Basic Ticket, 750 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1820 Skin Shard, 1 Logo
- 1st Place 1 Basic Ticket, 750 OE, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1820 Skin Shard,1 Chibi Icon, 1 Gemstone, 1350 Skin, 1 Logo
What is Sudden Death in Clash?
Clash has a sudden death system, which was created to keep games from going too long. Towers will become more difficult to destroy at 65 minutes, while enemies will even damage themselves at the 70th minute. This means, that the game has passed because to the Inhibitors, and finally, the Nexus.
Just watch as u/heids_25, a reddit user, did this in their clash game. Feelsbadman. This raises the question: Do League of Legends Clash require a sudden death penalty?