Xur, the weekly Exotic item merchant in Destiny 2, can be found all over the map as well as inside the Tower. This week, you can find him hanging out on a bluff overlooking the Winding Cove.
This week's Xurs inventory includes the following items:
- Vigilance Wing, Kinetic pulse rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Raiden Flux, Hunter chest: 23 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Safe, Titan gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards
- Lunafaction Boots, Warlock legs: 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards (you can now purchase a second with an Exotic Cipher)
- Exotic Cipher quest: free
Xur sells a random roll of both Hawkmoon and Dead Mans Tale every week for Season of the Risen and The Witch Queen. Here's what he's selling this weekend:
- Hawkmoon, Kinetic hand cannon (Hip-Fire Grip): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
- Dead Mans Tale, Kinetic scout rifle (Fourth Times the Charm): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
Xur sells old armor and weapons similar to Banshee-44 and Ada-1 in Season of the Lost. Usually, these items are hard to find and came from seasons long ago. Each item (whether armor or weapon) costs only 1,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards.
- Seventh Seraph VY-7, Arc submachine gun
- IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.2 , Arc submachine gun
- Friction Fire, Kinetic submachine gun
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12, Solar shotgun
- Fractethyst, Stasis shotgun
- Code Duello, Solar rocket launcher
- Gnawing Hunger, Void auto rifle
- Future War Cult armor set
Xurs items drop at a power level similar to that of your character.
Vigilance Wing was once one of Destiny 2's coolest and most unusual Exotic weapons. It is a pulse rifle that, due to the Exotic perk Harsh Truths, fires in five-round bursts instead of three. (Harsh Truths also provides healing when an ally dies.) The second Exotic perk, Last Stand, gives better stability and handling when you are the last living member of your fireteam.
Vigilance Wing is a PvP Exotic through and through. It's not to say that you can't use it in PvE, but it's designed for real life. It can do extremely severe damage to a Guardian very quickly, especially if you hit an enemy in the critical spot. It's worth picking up if you missed it.
Raiden Flux is the latest Hunter Exotic from this chest pieces. Synapse Junction allows subsequent hits from the Arcstrider staff to deal more damage and prolong the duration of the Super. This is one of the best Exotics for Hunters.
This week's Xurs roll includes 62 total stats.
Aeon Safe is a pair of Titan gauntlets from Curse of Osiris. These Exotics have recently received a makeover and now work similarly to the Aeon Soul for Warlocks and Aeon Swift for Hunters. Aeon Safe is not an Exotic bonus, but rather a collection of three powerful, unique mods that help them and their allies.
These mods are free and available in an additional mod slot. They can also provide bonuses to your allies, such as giving bonus energy when you stun a Champion. However, they are most often used in difficult content such as raids and Grandmaster Nightfalls.
For every Aeon Exotic, the mods are the same.
This week's Xurs roll comes with 66 total statistics.
Destiny 2's Guide
Lunafaction Boots are very powerful Warlock Exotic boots, and they have been since Destiny 2's original release, with the exception of Alchemical Etchings. This perk increases reload speed when standing in a Lunafaction-empowered Rift, but it still works well.
This week's Xurs roll comes with 62 total statistics.
Exotic Cipher quest
Xur has a new quest for an Exotic Cipher in Beyond Light. These items will allow you to purchase old Exotics from the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower. Youll need these items and other currencies to obtain Exotics like Heir Apparent and Truth.
Xur wants you to complete 21 Strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches this week. Once you complete the quest, you'll earn an Exotic Cipher to use however you want.